Homosexuality a disease?

So here, I am writing a blog about (LGBTS).. Firstly I would like to say something about me I am a bisexual boy age 21 years... I just came out to my parents, friends and everyone and they just peacefully accepted me.. I came out to everyone though an fb status and believe me their response to my status was just an unexpected one...  They were just so happy.. And at the same time I was feeling like a bird who's now ready to fly... Though my loved ones supported me, there were some people who just kicked me out of their life... I even got a message from an asshole written "homosexuality is a disease and bro I will pray to God that you will get cured one day.. YOU'RE a beautiful human being.. Too beautiful to suffer this disease" though he was a bloody homophobic person, I didn't reply to his message.. But have you ever noticed how "HOMOSEXUALITY" ends with "ALITY" just like "REALITY" then "ACTUALITY". Also "PERSONALITY" I don't know what this suffix "ALITY" means, but I am  guessing it has something with a way of life or a  way of living.... Whatever...  Now have you ever noticed how "HOMOPHOBIA" ends with "PHOBIA", which is an anxiety "DISORDER" characterised by "EXTREME" or "IRRATIONAL" fear of "SIMPLE" things or social situations... So from all this I simply wana show up that, we the LGBT people are perfectly fine... And those homophobic assholes need some serious medical attention ;) ... I rest my today's case here... Love LGBT and support equality...  Good Night...

1 comment:

  1. You Kumar my beautiful, brave little brother are gonna help drag some of those homo hating aholes, kicking and screaming into the f**king 21st Century of the Common Era!

    Love, your Queer Yankee Big Brother Blaine

    ReplyDelete